}

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Galactic Wave of Love Dream

I am being guided to share a beautiful and hopefully prophetic dream about The Galactic Wave of Love that I experienced this morning as of the time of this writing. It was extremely beautiful and I highly recommend checking out the short video I made explaining it further. I will post the dream below. It’s important to keep in mind that this is a dream and perhaps isn’t exactly what will be happening at The Event. As always discernment is advised! Much love everyone!
(March 22nd, 2018) The Wave of Love
I was inside of this trailer home with my family when all of the sudden I felt a huge wave of energy hit me. I knew I was changing and I looked down at my hands which were turning into light. I couldn’t see my body but I knew I was turning into all light. It was just like in Star Trek.
Image result for neo the matrix light
This was happening to my hands and my whole body.
My thoughts and consciousness changed immediately and I felt the biggest rush of benevolent power and Love!
I calmed down and the energy slowly dissipated. I was still filled with so much excitement! I also recall getting a notification on my phone at the moment that the wave had hit, although it was so obvious I didn’t need it.
iphone.png
This is just a generic screenshot I made online.
Then a second wave hit and I started to turn into light again. It was so beautiful and powerful! I remember different people testing out their new abilities inside some indoor location by doing some majorly difficult physical actions like gliding across the floor close to one another then quickly shifting positions upside down and gliding another direction.
What a happy day! It happened suddenly and without warning.
SOURCE  is https://truthearth.org/2018/03/23/dream-about-the-galactic-wave-of-love/ 


Опубликовано: 22 мар. 2018 



Please allow me to share this wonderful gift of a dream to the rest of those who feel guided to see this video. I hope it will help put others at ease. I know there is a lot of confusion about what will be happening at the event, perhaps this dream will help to calm things down and bring a sense of calm to someone. You can read the dream in the following article: https://truthearth.org/2018/03/23/dream-about-the-galactic-wave-of-love/ Much love everyone and victory of the light!

卍ᛣᛉ卐 ᛝ ↯↯↯ ѪDurgaѪ ↯↯↯ ᛝ 卍ᛉᛣ卐

About 卍ᛣᛉ卐 ᛝ ↯↯↯ ѪDurgaѪ ↯↯↯ ᛝ 卍ᛉᛣ卐

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Visitor's Map - карта посетителей

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *