The Truth About Your Pineal Gland and the benefits of its activation..How to Decalcify Your Pineal GlandThe Truth About Your Pineal Gland Tips & Warnings Switch to a raw-food diet that consists of fruits, vegetab...
Children of the Light are born to help us see the way. ~Rumi (WHAT ARE INDIGOS, BLUE RAYS AND CRYSTAL CHILDEREN?) INDIGO ...
МИР ЭВОЛЮЦИИ АСМАРА Форсированная Эволюция С 2013 года на Землю не будут поступать те Потоки Энергии, к которым люди привы...
Это было бы по-настоящему, если бы люди позволяли себе что-то испытать, но они заранее обозначают и говорят , описывают опыт, ограничи...
EVENT On Earth If you would like to have all of the information related to The Event at your fingertips during and after...
История цветотерапии началась в тот момент, когда люди заметили целительную силу солнечных лучей. Вскоре выяснилось, что отдельные цвета...
Даже самые смертоносные и опасные существа на земле знают, что такое сосуществование и взаимная помощьИнцидент произошел в индийском штате Пенджаб. Два щенка упали в колодец. Их мать побежала к колодцу, и начала лаять , и привлек...
By Lance Schuttler With more people around the world wanting to reclaim and maintain excellent health and well-being, health supplemen...
By Laura Midgley We’re approaching a new year and so as usual people are gathering their intentions and looking to make positive chang...
(Universe Today) E = mc². It’s one of the most basic and fundamental equations throughout astrophysics. But it does more than suggest ...
- Home »
- The Mysterious Secret Society of Ancient India and The Nine Unknown Men of Ashoka
卍ᛣᛉ卐 ᛝ ↯↯↯ ѪDurgaѪ ↯↯↯ ᛝ 卍ᛉᛣ卐 On Wednesday, October 5, 2016
There is a pervasive legend in India of a secret organization that allegedly has a vast amount of advanced knowledge in their possession. Believed to have been formed over 2000 years ago, the Nine Unknown Men is widely suspected of manipulating political and societal trends in order to further the personal goals of the Nine. But is such a secret organization a reality or is it merely the stuff of legend?
Origin StoryThe society of the Nine Unknown Men was formed shortly after 226 BC by Emperor Ashoka. Grandson of the legendary Emperor who unified the Indian subcontinent, Chandragupta, Ashoka was anxious to uphold his grandfather’s legacy and maintain the empire. In the region between Calcutta and Madras, the Kalingan’s resisted the imperial rule, leading to an all-out war. Ashoka’s vastly superior forces are said to have killed over 100,000 of Kalinga’s warriors and deported over 150,000 of the region’s villagers. Even though he had won the war, Ashoka was aghast at the carnage such a victory entailed. From then on, he swore off violence forever.
Emperor Ashoka is best known for his conversion to Buddhism and his efforts to spread the peaceful religion throughout India as well as Malaya, Ceylon, and Indonesia. His efforts contributed to Buddhism’s later rise in China, Nepal, Tibet, and Mongolia. Ashoka was a sworn vegetarian but did not force others to do likewise. Indeed, he was incredibly tolerant of other religious sects. He did, however, prohibit the consumption of alcohol.
- Ashoka the Great: From Cruel King to Benevolent Buddhist
- Buddhism in Ancient Egypt and Meroe – Beliefs Revealed Through Ancient Script
- Mini Golden Coffin Found in Crypt May Hold Skull Bone of Buddha
The organization set up accumulating all of the scientific knowledge they could, from natural science to psychology to the composition of matter. Fearing that if ordinary men were given scientific knowledge they would use it for destruction, only the Nine Men were allowed to study and develop scientific theories and technology. To better accomplish this daunting task, each of the nine was charged with a specific book that he was to update, revise, and ultimately perfect the knowledge therein. When one of the nine could no longer complete the task – whether from the wish to retire, fading health, or death – the obligation was passed to a chosen successor. The number of members in the society was always to be nine. Thus the society of the Nine Unknown Men has allegedly lived on for over 2000 years.
- Indus Valley Civilization Built By Technically Advanced Ancient Tribe
- The Rise of Chandragupta Maurya, and the Golden Age of the Mauryan Empire
- The Mysterious Unakoti Bas-Reliefs: 10 Million Deities and the Curse of a God
1923 BookSpeculation about the contents of each of the nine books varies widely. Talbot Mundy, an English writer, published a book entitled The Nine Unknown Men in 1923, which contained a list of the nine books. This list has come to be generally accepted.
“1. Propaganda: The first book dealt with techniques of propaganda and psychological warfare. “The most dangerous of all sciences is that of molding mass opinion, because it would enable anyone to govern the whole world,” according to Mundy.
2. Physiology: The second book discussed physiology and explains how to kill a person simply by touching him or her, known as the “the touch of death,” simply by the reversal of a nerve impulse. It is said that the martial art of Judo is a result of “leakages” from the second book.
3. Microbiology: The third volume focused on microbiology and biotechnology.
4. Alchemy The fourth dealt with alchemy and transmutation of metals. According to another legend, in times of severe drought, temples and religious relief organizations received large quantities of gold from “a secret source.”
5. Communication: The fifth book contained a study of all means of communication, terrestrial and extraterrestrial. Alluding then that the Nine Unknown Men were aware of alien presence.
6. Gravity: The sixth book focused on the secrets of gravitation and actual instructions on how to make the ancient Vedic Vimana, (like Vaiminika Shastra on aerospace technology).
8. Light: The eighth dealt with light including the speed and how to use it as a weapon.
9. Sociology: The ninth and final book discussed sociology. It included rules for the evolution of societies and the means of foretelling their decline.” (Mundy paraphrased by Ancient Explorers)
Fact or Myth?But were the Nine Unknown Men real? Ashoka may very well have asked nine men of unknown identity to gather scientific knowledge, particularly with regards to its application to warfare. This was a very fractious time and other Emperors have been known to order similar initiatives. These men may have explored different empires’ battle tactics and training, weapons manufacturing, horse/elephant handling, and maybe even gunpowder usage. However, an ancient group living on in secrecy for over 2000 years, controlling global events from the remote jungles of India with not a hint of modern equipment, infrastructure, or technology is hard to believe. For many, the legend is most likely just a legend.
Top image: Illustration of Unknown Hooded men. (wallpapercave.com)
By Kerry Sullivan
Sources:Ancient Explorers Staff. “India’s Ancient Illuminati: The Nine Unknown Men.” Ancient Explorers. Ancient Explorers, 2016. Web. 20 Sept. 2016. http://ancientexplorers.com/blog/indias-ancient-illuminati-nine-unknown-men/
Baidya, Sankalan. “20 Interesting The Nine Unknown Men.” Facts Legend. Facts Legend, 10 Apr. 2015. Web. 20 Sept. 2016. http://factslegend.org/20-interesting-the-nine-unknown-men-facts/
Pauwels, Louis, and Jacques Bergier. “The Nine Unknown Men – Sub-Figura Vel Liber Caeruleus.” Excerpts from ‘The Dawn of Magic’Bibliotecapleyades, n.d. Web. 20 Sept. 2016. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/bluebook001.htm
Swancer, Brent. “The Mystery of the Nine Unknown Men.” Mysterious Universe. Mysterious Universe, 10 Nov. 2015. Web. 20 Sept. 2016. http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/11/the-mystery-of-the-nine-unknown-men/
Source: Ancient Origins