}

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Just be real

It feels so gooooooooooooood good to be real ...... it feels incredible .... being true !!!! Putting aside anything that isnt getting along with me being true and what i really wanna do or say, my way and myself are completely free now from anything that would say ... you shouldnt , its not the way or you shouldnt say that !!! its not how people do, this is not accepted !
I may only watch and laugh at all that now with a deep undersanding of it ... because it doesnt manipulate me anymore, I am the one in a control of myself now and I do and draw my life the way i wanna it to be ...
I wish i came to this understanding earlier but I am learning it now still, there is much more into it to see, and the first start is always exploring yourself first ... starting with self-love ... self-acceptance, being grateful to yourself ... only then you may expand yourself fully and your potential .
Yeeeeee .... only being true gives such a pure bliss .... that is what i choose ... and the result of what will come after I say or do anything i wanna ... should not bother ... the result isnt in my hands ... if i say anything or do, i may do only how it feels true ... with a good intention for all ... but i may not go against myself anymore ... not anymore ...
but what is in my hands now is doing what I may do at this moment ... but every litte victory means a lot to me .... every little victory which i do myself .... reaching the way i wanna be and who i wanna become now ... i am learning to love and appreciate myself...this is not selfish at all ... to love who you are, but we were never taught to do so ... so its time to learn on our own ... as i havent seen anybody guiding me to this ...
Owh Goooooooooooooooooood .... i truly wish for everyone to discover and develope a self-love, self-gratitute , self-acceptance and a self-trust ... so i am starting all over again ... with a 0 my way, but starting with something that truly matters and a base of the evolution ... when it makes you to really thrive, and to expand .... i so much love the sense and the feelings of it ...
sending it to all of you and the whole planet and Creation to experience it now ... the way i do ...
be love, increase loving yourself and everything will come and open to you ...
I am grateful, thank you ... thank you .................... hearts hearts hearts
I put all my love into it right now ... expressing what i am feeling ...


Nataliia Maznitsina

卍ᛣᛉ卐 ᛝ ↯↯↯ ѪDurgaѪ ↯↯↯ ᛝ 卍ᛉᛣ卐

About 卍ᛣᛉ卐 ᛝ ↯↯↯ ѪDurgaѪ ↯↯↯ ᛝ 卍ᛉᛣ卐

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Visitor's Map - карта посетителей

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *