}

Monday, July 25, 2016

How to Break Out of a Spiritual Rut by Finding your Passion?

 spiritual-rut
By Open
Have you found it yet? The passion that gets you out of bed in the morning all bright eyed and bushy tailed. Have you found the sweet spot, that breaks you out of any rut, and pushes you forward no matter what the difficulty or density? Passion is the root of purpose – it gives meaning and direction. Why? Because when you’re in your passion, you’re accessing the elixir of life itself – the mainstream of your soul. And the soul instantly connects you to the Source of all Creation – an unlimited potential that constantly fires with new potential and possibility. The One in you is fulfilled, and simultaneously, a streaming bountiful and abundant expression flows from that. That’s why it’s essential you discover your passion…

Breaking out of the Box

Society is not interested in you finding your passion. Because when you’re in it, you become uncontrollable. You step out of the norm, which can no longer be conditioned into the endless carousel of cheap thrills. It wants to sell you the shadow of your passion, and make you work for it, locking you into a world of doing, and then sells the illusion of release from that through entertainment and distraction. And so the majority never find, and even give up, their passion so as to fit in this world of doing because it seems somehow easier, there’s a formula that kind of works…
“If I do this, then I’ll get a job, I’ll get paid, put a roof over my head and food on the table. If there’s a little money left over, I’ll go on holiday and have some fun” – it’s how so many people live. But it’s not really living at all.
It’s not easy to break out of this box. Not easy, but it is straightforward. You just have to find the path of your soul to do it. And the path of your soul can come from accessing your true passion in life – what truly brings you joy?
Beingness can bring people pure joy. But I’m just just talking about detaching from the doing. I’m not talking about simply dropping everything like dropping the proverbial ‘hot coals’. That too will bring a temporary relief, yes, but mostly only temporary. We still have to live in the world, and that requires that you engage in something.
If you engage in what you truly love, then I’ve discovered the Universe always comes to meet you, it always provides a ‘vehicle’ for you to express that passion. And by ‘vehicle’, I mean another situation or circumstance – the universe weaves energy and resource together around your expressed passion. You don’t have to think about money – it just starts to flow. And neither do you have to hold onto it – as you let it flow out, it flows back in. Money is merely an expression of energy that flows as creative expression flows.

What are you curious about?

curiosity
So it all hinges on your passion in life. The question is, how do you find it?
I think this quote by Steven Kotler is highly intuitive…
“Passion exists at the intersection of 3 or more things you’re really curious about.”
Steven Kotler
With curiosity and interest, you’re already beginning to tap into a fundamental aspect of soul. The universe itself is curious. It’s absolutely fascinating. It’s constantly shaping new opportunity and exploration. So to find your passion, begin in those things that truly interest you and fire curiosity.
Without trying to box these things in, just give as much energy and attention to them as you can. Explore into them. Most of all, explore yourself in them.. Feel into yourself as you’re doing them. What do you notice about yourself inside?

Following the thread of curiosity and interest

Find the thread of feeling, and then ‘pull on it’, exploring deeply into it. Where does it want to take you?
In the early days of my incarnation here, meditation fired my curiosity and interest. I wanted to know and explore deeply into this experience called ‘life’. This quickly unfolded into other dimensions of experience. One day I was meditating to music, when I felt a vibration around me, which started to move and pull me. It was ever so subtle and easily dismissed or ignored. But curiosity and interest guided me to follow the feeling. Very soon I found myself dancing around the room with multi-dimensional beings. It was deeply profound. The experience itself evolved into a practice, which I now call soulmotion – it’s become a fundamental aspect of the Openhand work I now teach. It takes me to countries all over the world.
The crucial thing is, there was never any intention to develop the practice as a means to live from – to make money from. It was simply something that caught my curiosity, that I paid attention to and gave energy to – I committed to the exploration of it.
Another crucial part of it, is that I allowed the experience to evolve naturally of its own accord. I didn’t put a constraint or limitation on it… “it has to be like ‘this’ or ‘that'”. And I didn’t let self-consciousness get the better of me. Yes, stepping out of such boxes of conformity may feel a little weird in the beginning, but anyone whose every going to truly create a new experience, must be prepared to put yourself ‘out there’.
I recall years later leading a firewalk, where you burn down wood into hot coals and then walk across. It too fires curiosity, interest and passion. I remember saying to the group before first crossing, “Simply walk directly across with commitment and focus. But when you’ve done it once, let your feeling get the better of you. If you want to strip off and dance naked on the flames, then do it!” I had meant the last part metaphorically, but to my great consternation and surprise, on the second walk across, one lady did indeed strip naked and dance across. I can tell you it inspired everyone to step out of the box!

How to unleash your passion

So to find and unleash your passion, I’d suggest this simple, but highly effective approach…
  1. Begin to explore what interests you
  2. Overcome, in yourself, any conditioning or limitation that would hold you back in the exploration of this interest
  3. Let the interest continually move, shape and evolve
  4. Explore your inner feelings whilst you’re engaged in these interests
  5. Look for some sense of purpose, meaning or direction within the interests
  6. Watch for the supportive hand of the universe coming to meet you

  7. Let go of the need for your growing passion to result in some particular thing, result or outcome. Simply observe how somehow it keeps carrying you to another event, situation or circumstance – the universe is supporting you.

Break through on the out-stretched wings of the divine

Breakthough LAUNCH 320 title
One of the things in life that interests me, is what makes people truly successful in life? And by ‘success’, I mean in the widest possible sense of the word – I mean someone who appears to have touched the sweet-spot of life itself. They seem motivated and yet simultaneously fulfilled.
I believe these people truly found their passion and were fired by it. They didn’t rest in conformity. To some varying degree, they broke through, and unleashed their soul through it. They flew on the out-stretched wings of the divine.
That’s what inspires me about this video, which I felt to close by sharing with you. Let no one be the keeper of your dreams, let no circumstance extinguish the fire of your passion…


Open
(on behalf of Openhand)

Openhand is a unique approach to spiritual evolution: integrating enlightened wisdom of spiritual masters through the ages, it is a way of tapping into the Benevolent Guiding Consciousness of the Universe and aligning with it in your life. It helps you unveil your True Self, remove karmic blockages and unfold your Divine Destiny. It leads to authentic, resilient and truly successful living. Join us… OpenhandwebOpenhand fbOpenhand TV.
Source: Openhand

卍ᛣᛉ卐 ᛝ ↯↯↯ ѪDurgaѪ ↯↯↯ ᛝ 卍ᛉᛣ卐

About 卍ᛣᛉ卐 ᛝ ↯↯↯ ѪDurgaѪ ↯↯↯ ᛝ 卍ᛉᛣ卐

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Visitor's Map - карта посетителей

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *