卍ᛣᛉ卐 ᛝ ↯↯↯ ѪDurgaѪ ↯↯↯ ᛝ 卍ᛉᛣ卐 On Saturday, October 12, 2013

by: June Val




To those who Feel the Hearts truth. I need your help. If you have some free time, please take a moment to read this.


                                                                                     
As I struggle to get out of the financial hole I got myself into many years ago. The one thing that tends to sabotage my experience is pride.  Other than my autistic side, which tends make me utterly shy or fearful of people on 1 on 1 interactions. I figured I have nothing to lose at this time, as I expose everything that I am on my blog. Here I show you that I am a human being just like you. I make mistakes I am not perfect, nor do I want to be perfect.

 Yet, we all have perfection already because we can breathe eat, love and are part of the Divine whole. It does not matter who you are or where you come from, or even if you criticize this very post. I still see the divinity inside everyone regardless of who they are or what their background is. And one thing I always stood for is the honesty. This is my honest approach to attempt to tackle a current situation in my life. I am asking for donations, to help me bring me to the one I love, or any chance of working online, using the skills I possess, which are stated below. Please keep reading this for the details. And I apologize if I offend anyone with me doing this. It is not my intent to make anyone feel uncomfortable.

Making a Stand
Today I make the decision to take a stand for myself, because I believe I have a lot to offer to humanity, but I do have some goals I would like to accomplish to help me get there. The main goal for me however, is and always will be love.  I do not have much desire for money, because I have seen what it does to people, but then again placing the blame on a piece of paper would be erroneous of me because each of us have the responsibility to control ourselves and make the decisions that is best for us.

To those who are wondering who is the one writing this post, here is my introduction:  Click Here
While I may not be good at one on one interaction’s I still can address large groups through my blog posts and share with you all my experiences. This is the first time I am going to set aside my pride and honestly ask for help.

This is very difficult for me to do, but here goes, I would like to ask for donations, or perhaps allow me to provide a service to you all.  I ask for trust, which I know is asking a lot. What I intend to do with that is to finally meet my love, who lives in Russia. We are both very spiritual and we both would like to start up on something that would help raise awareness and we believe together we can accomplish much more.

The system currently in place makes it very difficult for us to meet. Due to both countries being competitive with each other (through the elite side). Both countries have unfair visa restrictions and ask for a lot of $ just to enter their countries. Had their been no borders, we would have met long ago, because all we would need is a single plane ticket. Unfortunately, the process is long and a dreadful one more so when one lives in an overpopulated island where there are hardly any jobs. 

After handing out tons of resumes, filling out applications online, attempting also to market and failing time and time again, for the past 10 months. I am mentally exhausted trying to figure this out. As a result, I begin writing this post, to ask for help to the collective consciousness.

Please, I know and understand that I am asking too much from you, but if you can find it in your hearts to help me and Nataliya meet, we both will be eternally grateful to everyone who helps. I really did not have the  desire to ask, because in a way I feel ashamed to do so. But I am only human, and my past mistakes has become an impenetrable wall to over come. I made poor decisions early on in life, and it was hard to get a second chance especially with such an unforgiving system in place.

I do this for love, not greed, while I know money doesn’t buy happiness, it does however allow two people in love with eachother,to bypass a system that keeps them apart. What we do from there on we will figure it out together.
Important


If Donations are too much to ask for, I do have some skills I learned throughout the years. Allow me to at least work for it and provide a service. 

Some examples of my Skills
























(Note: I find it best working directly through skype Screen Share 1 on 1)



<!--[if !supportLists]-->2.       <!--[endif]-->Article Writing

The other option I have is to keep on with marketing and hope I strike some good luck, or offer products in which I can earn some commissions. I am currently in some affiliated programs where I can provide links to a large variety of products online. (They are trustworthy and not scams, I hope you take my word for it, and in case you don’t trust me I am prepared to hand out very personal information with regards to:
  • 1.       Where I live
  • 2.       My home phone number
  • 3.       More background information (anything you ask of me I will do)
<!--[if !supportLists]-->
The other option is to help with traffic for our blogger. I say “our” because saying “my” blogger seems kinda strange to me when the information contained within belongs to everyone. I could easily write a book on the knowledge I have, but I don’t like the idea of selling knowledge nor selling spirituality when knowledge and spirituality is free.  But I don’t judge those who do so either because I understand how hard it is just to get by.

My final option is finishing a novel I have been writing the past 10 years. It is a series of 4 books, based on fantasy, metaphysics, spirituality. I have very big plans on this series and I have been attempting to master literature and reading books on writing. I had put it off to the side because I concentrated on trying to find a Job to meet my love.
My creativity is in overdrive with her presence, she truly inspires me with her unconditional love. She is the first person ever to accept me for everything that I am and I know, that if I don’t do something now, I will have missed a golden opportunity. It hasn’t been an easy 10 months but we are hanging in there by a thread of faith as we watch closely what goes on in this world.

I currently live with my mother, who helps support me both emotionally and providing a roof over my head. She does this through unconditional love and it is through her that I learned many things in life including feminine attributes, and I will always be grateful to her. My true passion is in drawing, writing, and learning new things that I can apply to this.

I am putting myself out there, and taking a leap of faith.

Please understand, I do not have much desire for money, the only reason I ask for it is to be able to meet my love and also to possibly develop a service to humanity. We long for eachother and I hope you understand why I am doing this now. Both me and her have our own blogs to which we do our part and help raise consciousness, but after 10 months, I am surrendering attempting to do things on my own. I realized a truth, that we all need one another to achieve great things in life. While we all strive for self-independence from a system of control, this doesn’t mean we can’t help one another right?

My loving partners blog: Click Here

The day me and her meet I know will be a very emotional moment. She is truly amazing and she inspires me to always be myself. She deserves the best that I am, and that is why I am doing all I can to meet her. We love eachother with all our heart, and I honestly don’t know what else to say other than it would make us both very happy to finally meet. It has been a long 10 months, we both have been through a lot. We have learned much and applied our knowledge through what we learned from one another to help people through our own experiences. We will continue to do so regardless of what happens.

We don’t have all the answers, but we can help you relate and at least let you know, that you are not alone in your experience.

My name is Jose Negron, I am a lover, and a peaceful warrior.


No matter what the result, I thank you for reading, and wish the best for you on your journey. I see everyone as me, and I do put myself in other peoples shoes. In the end, my core desire is love, and the hope that one day we will all come to understand one another and live in peace. If anyone have any suggestions, I would gladly accept it with an open heart.
namaste

To those that think this is not real.

Feel your heart and tell me what you feel when you watch this. I never really wanted to post anything like this here, but this action from my love touched my heart in a powerful way. I never felt a love so pure and strong as hers. Love is real, love is all that is. <3





Summary Raised so far:  Will post end result in 3 weeks from now


I would like to thank all  who donated so far. I respect your decision to remain anonymous, nonetheless  I give you all my deepest thanks.

Again Thank you soo much!


One more thing I would like to add, I will not touch a single cent until enough is raised for one reason. If things do not go as planned, and misfortune occurs, I plan to refund every cent to everyone who donated. I do not plan to keep this for myself, I really have no desire for money. ( My conscious will not allow it,).

Much love to all of you and thank you! you've given me hope! and that is far more precious than all the gold in the world.




Namaste.



Update 7/3/2013

To all donors, thank you for your faith and trust. Thank you for being part of this story. Eternally grateful to all who have expressed kindness. Yes, this is your story too, we are part of a greater whole, and all those who have lent a hand are making it possible.

Thank you so much! we wont give up .

Still ways to go, but I believe all will be well in the end. But please, those of you who are able, if you can donate, or hire me to do any photo edits, business cards, logos. anything involving Photoshop, ask and I will do.  But I still need your help. I will keep updating as time goes by.

Peace be with all of you on your journey, and don't forget to add me to friends of FB if you do decide to donate!

Update 9/19/2013

Right now we are trying to raise for one more plane ticket to meet in a panama in mid november. The final rounds of donations will be for her plane ticket.  We have been struggling to find places where we wouldn't need Visa's, or an easy accessible place where we could stay together for long periods of time. We are prepared to abandone our countries and go elsewhere and live together. It seems the logical place to go is panama since my aunt will allow us to stay in a vacant house she owns there. There she only needs a schengen visa to enter and stay for up to six months.

This is some of the details we worked up so far, and i have somewhat advantage there since I possess dual citizenship for both U.S and Panama.

I just wanted to give a small update on what we planned to do. We explored many other options, such as dominican republic and even mexico.  But we are looking for the least expensive way, since love doesn't need luxuary and we both would rather live off the land than to depend on any government and my aunts place, gives us that very opportunity since there is alot of nature around.

But we still have some ways to go, to those with hearts that can feel, please, grant us the miracle we need. I ask those who can feel with their hearts and can sense the truth. We are almost there...

To those who donated, thank you so much, you have our eternal gratitude. Much love <3

will update this soon


Update 9/26/2013

Going for a few more rounds around facebook groups to ask for what is needed for the encounter. Please, if anyone can, but feel somewhat skeptical, I will post a video of our encounter when it happens. I beg you to please take a leap of faith. It is a real request, not a scam. If anyone has any doubts please inbox me on facebook. Ill be more than happy to answer any questions or even show myself on skype if needed.

regardless of the end result, I wish you all peace love and abundance.

-June val 
Source: Awakening from Duality

♥We ar a Whole One♥





Guest's map ( карта гостей)

Copyright © ↯↯↯ ѪDurgaѪ ↯↯↯ | Blue Minimalist Theme|Powered byBlogger | Designed by Johanes DJ